Wednesday, December 5, 2012

#83 He Inspires Me

I've had Christmas brain since July.

Okay, maybe longer.

Just possibly, all year long.

So, it's pretty much natural that I would write stories about Christmas. 

I know I've talked about it before but here it is again, live and in living color:


I'm just a little excited about this:


And this:


Because when I first self-published the book, in my haste, I didn't check to make sure whether these things were taken care of by the publisher or the author.


Clearly things like title pages, contents, and page numbers are the author's responsibility.  (And if you purchased one of the first four books sold before I corrected this mistake, just consider your copy a rare collectible).

I've gotten over the fact that it's "just a self-published book" when one of my friends pointed to the back cover:


where a little further down was the beaming bar code and ISBN number.


Perhaps it is a real book after all.

The three stories included are short stories about different Christmas themes:

1. The Christmas fruitcake no one ever wants
2. The glory of a fresh cut Christmas tree
3. The beauty of glistening Christmas snow.

They are appropriate for all age levels.

Click here to go to amazon.com and purchase your copy for Christmas today!  (Or at least, just go to the link and 'like' my book).


No comments:

Post a Comment