Friday, June 19, 2015

#188 He Encourages Change


Today I write my final reason for why I love my husband. Though my posts will no longer be introduced in this manner, the reasons will continue on because, in case you haven't noticed, the reasons I love him are endless.

It is my husband who has really pushed and encouraged me to finally make the switch to merging my two blogs into one. Though this doesn't seem like a major ordeal (and in the grand scheme of things, it isn't) there were so many decisions I needed to make that at least five or twenty times I firmly decided I was done with blogging altogether.

The problem with that is, I love to write. Blogging has become a way for me to get my thoughts out of my brain. It has become a way for me to create and to push myself to create even when I don't want to. The back and forth of managing two different blogs, one about everything under the sun and another extremely specified, became too much and I knew it was time to either scrap it all or come out with a fresh new perspective.

I do so hope that you enjoy the new blog I have created. If you have been a follower of Somewhere That's Green or The Orange Strainer I hope you'll visit my new blog and grow to love it even more.

Visit The Real Jersey to discover just what this new blog is all about. 

first home
Our first home, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment