Thursday, June 28, 2012

#61 He Cares for My Snail

I felt it was high time I gave you an update on Snaily.  I have to admit, I was a little worried a few weeks back.  Snaily was laying on his side, on the bottom of the tank, and his insides looked like they were shriveling up.

Ok, I'm not a snail person.  Or a fish person.  I just like to look at them.  Therefore, I don't know the terminology for what part of his body the 'insides' are.

And I refuse to Google it.

In fact, I'm not even a true pet person so I don't really know how to communicate my feelings here.  I can only say that I felt a little sorry for Snaily, and hoped he hadn't kicked the bucket just yet.


Amazingly enough, a few days later, he was back to inching his way around the tank.


Here are the famous insides I was talking about.  When I thought he had died, the insides were a grayish color and looked ringy....like the insides of a tree.

Boy, am I using great vocabulary here today!


I promise, these pictures were just taken this week.


I really hope my hubby didn't pull the old parent trick on me and buy a new snail and swap out old Snaily #6.

I don't think I could live with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment